A behemoth of a knife!
We know what you’re probably thinking about this product – isn’t this something that ThinkGeek should be launching in very early April (like, say, April 1st)? Yes, we have a reputation for such things, but this knife is real and was created by Wenger to celebrate 100 years of innovation.
This unique special edition knife contains all 85 tools currently produced by Wenger (Maker of the Genuine Swiss Army Knife). These 85 tools can be used in over 100 functions and it’s the World’s Largest Swiss Army Knife. It’s not exactly going to win any awards for lightest, smallest or most efficient tool but it probably will win you the title “King of All Gadgets”. And even though this knife is a monster, weighing almost 3 pounds, don’t worry – it does have a key ring so you can carry it on a belt loop.
- Contains an incredible 85 tools built into a single knife
- Guinness World Record holder for “the most multifunctional penknife”
- Manufactured by Wenger (Maker of the Genuine Swiss Army Knife)
- Special edition knife, perfect for collectors
- Comes packaged in Wenger box
- Weight: 2 lbs, 11 ounces
- Dimensions: 8.75″ wide
- Lifetime warranty